Logistics, Transportation & Parking administers and maintains the fleet of University vehicles. Fleet Services also manages two campus service stations for fueling and a maintenance facility for vehicle service and repairs. As a leader in sustainability for over a decade, Fleet Services has worked diligently to help reduce the University of Michigan's carbon footprint through various initiatives.
- Daily Rentals
- Fleet Services offers daily rentals to departments and sponsored student organizations. Vehicle options, terms, and rates are available here.
- General Information
- Find out how to handle equipment purchases, vehicle donations and replacements, and licensing.
- Vehicles may be leased by departments for use by University faculty and staff to conduct University business both on and off campus. Vehicle options, terms, and rates are available here.
- Maintenance and Repair
- Schedule routine maintenance or get assistance in the event of a breakdown or accident.
- Policies and Procedures
- Everything you need to know about 15 passenger vans, licensure requirements, vehicle signage, and more.
- Vehicle Use
- Find information pertaining to the use of U-M vehicles here, such as driver authorization, fueling, parking, insurance, and what to do in the event of a citation.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Find answers to frequently asked questions here.