About Parking & Transportation Services
We in Logistics, Transportation & Parking strive to provide excellent customer service to the University community. Below is a list of standards that we adhere to in order to best serve students, faculty, staff, and visitors in a timely manner.
- Staff will return phone calls and acknowledge email requests within one (1) business day, Monday through Friday.
- Staff will identify themselves to customers by department and name when answering the phone.
- LTP will provide notice of parking disruptions or space closures a minimum of 48 hours in advance, except in emergency situations.
- LTP, with the assistance of University Hospital Security, will respond to the Gate Assistance telephone line 24 hours/7 days per week.
- Cashier parking attendants will process two transactions per minute under normal operating conditions.
- We will respond to forecast snowfall and ice by applying deicing materials in advance and commence snow plowing when accumulations reach two inches, and sooner if public safety is compromised.
- Parking construction repairs and maintenance will be phased to minimize parking impacts for the campus community.
- Campus bus routes are scheduled to operate within a five to ten minute frequency, with a maximum interval between buses of 20 minutes during the academic year.
- Individual motor vehicle record requests will be processed within three (3) business days of submittal.
- Staff will give an expected completion date and time when fleet vehicles are received for service.
- Customers will be notified within one (1) business day when the service work on their fleet vehicle is completed.