Taking the Bus
Transit Services operates 12 fixed-route bus lines in addition to on-demand late night shuttle service, paratransit services, and charter service for University-affiliated groups.
- Getting Around (The Basics)
- Confused by the many transportation options available to you? Start here to help clear up the confusion.
- After Hours Services
- PTS coordinates several services to help faculty, staff, and students after bus service has ended. Find out the details here.
- Bus Routes and Schedules
- Get schedules and maps for all of our transit routes.
- Charter a Bus
- Departments and authorized student organizations may charter University buses with drivers for trips within a 100 mile radius of Ann Arbor.
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor students, faculty and staff are able to ride AAATA fixed-route buses for free. Find out the details here.
- Scheduled curb-to-curb service for students, faculty, and staff with disabilities. Contact Services for Students with Disabilities at (734) 763-3000 to determine if you meet eligibility requirements.
- Student Transit Coach Operators
- Students interested in employment as a transit coach operator can find information and an application here.